Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I get spray paint not to drip when tagging?

Every time I try to lay a piece in STL, or on canvas, my paint drips like so. http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z96/baltic_2007/ist2_200465_spray_paint_drip.jpg. Is it just my crappy paint or what?How do I get spray paint not to drip when tagging?
dnt stnd so close 2 the canvas or w/e


w@ uR taG naMe?


im a tagGr 2How do I get spray paint not to drip when tagging?
you have to put some kind of lubricate on it before tagging
Try asking the owner of the building or a local police officer to hold a tarp under your art while you are creating it.
stop tagging @sshole.... People work hard to keep theyre property nice and neat and then you losers go and screw it up in a couple of seconds with your mediocre work.
you have to practice and spray lightly and then do layers


did not look at your photo never do links of any kind since it once gave me a wicked viruse
stop tagging, you obviously suck.
Don't Tag
move a lil further away and spray faster
tencil i guess








-unknown
stand back further and dont use as much on a certain section
cant see the pic


irdk
maybe ur spraying it on too think??? I dont know really.

No comments:

Post a Comment