Thursday, February 11, 2010

I just was painting my garage and paint dripped into my eye.?

I flushed it with water of at least 15 minutes. Do I need medical attention? My eyes are sore, but I can see.I just was painting my garage and paint dripped into my eye.?
I think you might be okay for now. If it gets worse or doesn't get better in 24 hours, then you probably should see a doctor.I just was painting my garage and paint dripped into my eye.?
Some paint has chemicals in it so you better go get medical attention because some paints has fumes in it.
on the paint can it says what to do if the paint gets into your eye(s). flush out for the time you said and seek a medical professional. this is your eye we are talking about, i wouldn't want to leave it's health in the hands of a bunch of yahoo answerer's, myself included.
Flushing it with water was a great idea but you should still follow up by going to an Urgent Care or ER. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment