Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you get rid of paint that dripped into your jeans?

I was helping a friend of mine paint her hallway. I had forgotten my painting jeans and had to paint with my regular jeans on. Now I've got some paint stains on them. The interior pain that we used was water base. Does anyone have a good tip on getting the spots of paint of my jeans??How do you get rid of paint that dripped into your jeans?
If it doesn't come out based on other people's suggestions, you now, unfortunately, have another pair of ';paint'; pants. Good luck but I've never been able to get paint out of fabric.How do you get rid of paint that dripped into your jeans?
aerosol hair spray. spray it directly on the spots. saturate the spots. let it sit for an hour, then wash them by themselves. it should work
Paint never comes out. Look at painter's pants.
paint is like impossible to get off when dry. try liquid detergent and a toothbrush. I don't hold out much hope though.
turpentine rub on till stain comes out then wash your jeans right away
well good luck in trying to get paint out of jeans. impossible. l did that once and l had a hard time getting the paint out. so l ended up throwing the jeans out
shout or oxi-clean.
If the paint is dryed into them I don't know.


If the paint is still tacky then the BEST thing is Goo Gone. You can get it at Wal-Mart or automotive stores.





Goo Gone safely removes:


gum, tar, crayon, fresh paint, tree sap, oil and grease, blood, ink, asphalt, scuff marks, tape and tape residue, makeup, lipstick and mascara, adhesives, candle wax, kitchen grease, shoe polish, soap scum, bumper stickers, duct tape, bicycle chain grease

No comments:

Post a Comment