Thursday, February 18, 2010

What does it mean to drip paint when you change lanes?

It has to do with painting grafitti on the roadway.What does it mean to drip paint when you change lanes?
You should have let the paint dry before you left the paint shop? Do I win? What do I win? When do I get it?What does it mean to drip paint when you change lanes?
never heard of that... interesting......
Never heard of that either. Is it in reference to going to slow or too fast maybe? More hints please.
It means you have a Candy paint job on your ride. Swishahouse was one of the first groups to use that terminology.


[Mike Jones]


Four fours I'm tippin'


Wood grain I'm gripping


Catch me lane switching with the paint dripping
It means to have your car candy painted which makes the car look like if its wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment