Thursday, February 18, 2010

I accidentally dripped some airbrush paint on my pants- how do I get it out?

It's kind of been on there for a while, too. It's bright red paint on light brown material (my favorite pants!). What do I do for it?I accidentally dripped some airbrush paint on my pants- how do I get it out?
What kind of paint are you using? Than try felts naphta soap, you can buy it in most super markets. Wet it and rub it on pants as much as possible and wash them. This soap worked for me many times got the paint out without destroying the clothing.I accidentally dripped some airbrush paint on my pants- how do I get it out?
There isn't much you can do now that it has dried. If they were your favorite pants you should have washed the paint off while it was wet. Why are you painting in your favorite pants anyway?





Try scratching it off with a razor blade. It will remove some of the material but thats really the best option you have.
Paint the rest of the pants. It's set in, it's probably not coming out.
try to rub small amount of thinner... it will soften the paint.


thinner is use to mix in paint--- it is use to soften the mixture. then wash it with laundry soap.
Chances are you will never get it out. I learned that one long ago, don't wear good clothes while airbrushing, I have paint over alot of my clothes and it just stays there. What type of paint is it?
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment