Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why did all of the red paint drip off onto the black hole of crazy things that have pervaded our culture?

';onto'; the black hole?





not 'into'..........





very interesting...........





very, very, interesting............Why did all of the red paint drip off onto the black hole of crazy things that have pervaded our culture?
I don't know what you said, but it sounded pessimistic. So I'll go with a ';people suck'; response.Why did all of the red paint drip off onto the black hole of crazy things that have pervaded our culture?
The red paint dripped?? It must be Jackson Pollock's fault.
Fish are GOOD.





Entertain the notion.





Regards...
i think that is called...perception. could be wrong but then that is my pervaded culture
I see a red door and I want to paint it black...
im nt sur but why are you just standing there?...quick get a towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment